3


It is 3 months down since Elder Taylor left on his mission and wow! Things are picking up! The Christmas season has arrived and so weeks speed up and you find yourself with no time for anything! I honestly can't believe how much time flies in a day now that I am older! Ugh sometimes I just get so frustrated because I swear it was 10:00 pm 5 minutes ago when the clock reads midnight! Ahh where does all that time go! haha But I am also very grateful that time goes by quick because before I know it, Cody and I will both be home and ready to continue our lives together! I couldn't be more happier for how our life together has turned out so far. He has truly been a blessing in my life and I am never letting go of him :) 

Happy 3 months to all of you waiting for someone too ♥
Hang in there ladies :) This is only, but a moment!

Comments