Mission Paper Update!

As of yesterday, November 26, 2013, the mission papers have officially been sent in to the church headquarters and I couldn't be more happy and excited! I really can't believe this is all happening...for a while it honestly felt like I was never going to get there and it never was going to happen! Now it feels all so real and I am soo excited. Last night I couldn't contain myself haha I was so excited, yet so relieved at the same time :) I can't wait to tell Cody! He knows how discouraged I have been about this and it will be so great to hear awesome news. He is so excited for me and can't wait to have me be out there serving just like him. Another 2 weeks and the news of where I will be serving will be here! Yay! I am so excited to shop haha
I will keep you all updated :)

Comments