Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Lights

I finally got the bedroom lights I have always dreamed of! Haha it isn't very hard to find them, but during this season is the perfect time to get them. I am planning on these being year round, not just for the Christmas season. I just think it is a fun thing to do and I really love the atmosphere it creates at night...It is fun to sit and relax and read or write letters :) You can also intertwine them with your curtains, I don't have any so I used my headboard instead. Here are pictures that inspired me....

Here is my finishing look! :)


I just got them at the dollar store...nothing fancy. There are ones out there that are cheaper; these were the only white wired ones I could find though.








So ready for the holidays! :)
Don't be afraid to share any of your holiday ideas!

"Let your light so shine before men,
 that they may see your good works,
 and glorify your Father which is in heaven."