Lights

I finally got the bedroom lights I have always dreamed of! Haha it isn't very hard to find them, but during this season is the perfect time to get them. I am planning on these being year round, not just for the Christmas season. I just think it is a fun thing to do and I really love the atmosphere it creates at night...It is fun to sit and relax and read or write letters :) You can also intertwine them with your curtains, I don't have any so I used my headboard instead. Here are pictures that inspired me....

Here is my finishing look! :)


I just got them at the dollar store...nothing fancy. There are ones out there that are cheaper; these were the only white wired ones I could find though.








So ready for the holidays! :)
Don't be afraid to share any of your holiday ideas!

"Let your light so shine before men,
 that they may see your good works,
 and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

Comments