SoulMates

Wow this summer has been a whirl wind and went way too fast! I have been spending as much time possible with my missionary before he is off to the MTC. I miss him already and he hasn't even left yet. Today is exactly a week from when he leaves and I still haven't grasp the idea. It isn't all a sad thing though. I am feeling way excited for him and I know I will really enjoy sending and receiving cute little messages :) oh and we can't forget about the packages! hehe

For the past few months my missionary and I have been spending a lot of time together with his family. Lots of movies and dinners, long meaningful talks, we tried golf haha, shopping...lots of shopping, Lagoon, and just simple video chats at night. For his birthday, we went up to Idaho with his mom. We finally got to wear our adorable and perfect "SoulMate" shirts that I bought in June. These shirts were a pain in the butt though! The company I bought them from made this shipping a nightmare. They took forever to finally ship it to me and gave me the wrong sizes (they were way too big), but I totally fixed them. I flipped the shirts inside out and sewed our true size and cut the extra off. I didn't take a before and after picture though darn it :( but they turned out great! :)


emily sarah ♥

Comments