Late...Again...

Hello my fellow fashionistas! As of right now, it is 1:03 AM (Monday morning), listening to "Kiss Me Thru the Phone" by Soulja Boy lol and I just finished a writing assignment for my writing class and I am totally confused if I even did it right...ha but I guess I will find out in a few hours. *Please do not learn from me about how to survive in college...as far as I know, I am not surviving :p

Anyways just wanted to update a little. Since Spring is coming soon! HOPEFULLY! I will be coming out with a lot more sets :) Many more ideas and also how you can still be super cute for the sun and still be modest! Modest is Hottest ladies! Promise. Also maybe some beautiful hair that I had done a week ago :) Thank you to my boyfriend's mommy!

Just hang in there please...I have not forgotten about any of you! Stay tuned! xoxox's

emily sarah ♥

Comments