I ♥ You

I got this inspiration from Pinterest, of course. I thought it would be perfect for the month of February and I am thinking of maybe changing it to match the month, but I don't know yet. I just cut out hearts and then taped them on a string and hung them up on my ceiling. It was just a cute little fun thing to do for this month. I am also working on figuring out how to hang cute white Christmas lights in my room without it looking "Christmasy" especially because Christmas is over. But I am not there yet. If you know anything help me out.


So first I basically just cut hearts out using cardstock paper. I used reds, pinks, cremes, whites, and browns. I would recommend just using a shape cut out thingy (haha you know what I mean) but I don't have one unfortunately. So, it was all scissors for me :) 


I simply just taped groups of them on short pieces of string. I used sewing thread.


Got them all taped and ready...Caution though...they became all tangled :( so you need to separate them..do not put them in a big pile like this or else it will turn out to be an hour project instead of a fun 20 minute craft. haha



Then, I just taped them to my ceiling and they have stayed up there the whole month. Just a cute idea that I tried :) Let me know what you think! :) Ta Ta for now!

emily sarah ♥

Comments